Japara Goes Social!
Japara has finally gone social, with our brand new facebook page launched on 30th April.
Featuring official company announcements and news, not to mention fun stuff like updates from our frequent social events – @japaraagedcare is the place to go if you’d like to see what’s happening across our network of 50+ aged care homes and retirement villages in Australia.
Some of our most popular posts soo far include:
- Sara Marmo from Japara Springvale reaching the top 3 finalists for Hesta’s 2018 Aged Care Awards, in recognition of her fantastic work helping to change perceptions of aged care and its value amongst the Asian community in south-east Melbourne.
- Ray and Valerie celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary with family and friends at Japara Kingston Gardens.
- Chris Kemper’s successful art therapy program at Japara Roccoco, which has given residents a welcome sense of achievement and helped reduce anxiety.
- Japara celebrating the importance of family and loved ones in our homes across the country as part of National Families Week 2018!
- A handy guide to Understanding the Aged Care Application Process in simple, step-by-step terms, from our in house experts.
Don’t be a stranger! Our facebook page isn’t just for scrolling through. You can also email or message us directly if you have any questions about our aged care services or specific homes, and our team will aim to get back to you with an answer within 48 hours.
Keen to learn more about Japara, our care homes and the aged care services we provide? Speak to one of our friendly team members today on (03) 9649 2100 or send us an email to email@example.com.